Join us, along with several dozen bicycle-riding Santa, on Saturday, November 30th for Santa Cycle Rampage!
The Santa Rampage is an annual event in Milwaukee that has reached cult-status, featuring hundreds of people in Santa suits (or various holiday-themed costumes) riding their bicycles through the city. This year, all of the proceeds from the event will benefit the Wisconsin Bike Fed’s work in making Wisconsin cycling better!
New this year is the Santa Rampage Gala. The Gala will feature a silent auction, a live auction, DJ sets, and live music from The Crombies and The English Beat. Entry to the Gala can be purchased on the crawl for $20 (a wristband – all proceeds benefit the Wisconsin Bike Fed) or by purchasing a ticket from the Pabst/Riverside in advance or at the door for $25. Wristbands also are valid for a free Lowlands Brewing Company bier and a free Lakefront beer during the ride.
Wristbands for sale at each location [day-of only] for $20
- Good for a free Lowlands Brewing Company bier
- Good for a free Lakefront Brewery beer
- Entry to Turner Hall for the Gala and The English Beat concert
Feeder rides begin at 9:00am
- Cranky Al’s Bakery & Coffee Shop [6901 W North Ave]
- Café Hollander-Tosa [7677 W State Street]
- Café Hollander – Downer [2608 N Downer Ave]
- Café Centraal [ 2306 S Kinnickinnic Ave]
- Fuel Café [818 E Center Street]
All Santas meet at Lakefront Brewery at 11:00am
- Santa Rampage Tees for sale
- Free beer with purchase of a wristband
Great Lakes Distillery at 12:00pm
- $1 of every cocktail purchased is donated to the Wisconsin Bike Fed!
- Food from Gouda Girls, Streetza Pizza, & Conejitos
Optional Ride Locations (choose your adventure!) at 1:30pm
- Kochanski’s [1920 South 37th Street]
- Colectivo [170 South 1st Street]
- Café Centraal [2306 South Kinnickinnic Ave]
Join us for the Santa Rampage Gala at Turner Hall at 3:30pm
Featuring drinks, food, silent auctions, and music by the English Beat!
Official Santa Cycle Rampage shirts
Be the envy of all your friends with these official Santa Rampage Tee’s! All proceeds benefit our work to grow Wisconsin cycling.
Click here to purchase >
Want to help make this event a success? Volunteer!
8:00 AM – 3:30 PM: One volunteer to start at each of the starting points (Cafe Hollander on Downer, Cafe Hollander in Tosa, Fuel Cafe, Cafe Centraal, and Cranky Al’s) and travel with the group to other locations on the ride, ending up at Turner Hall to help out with some set-up. You will be selling t-shirts and wristbands along the way.
9:30 AM – 4:00 PM: Two volunteers to start out at Lakefront Brewery selling t-shirts and wristbands. You’ll travel with the group and end up at Turner Hall to help with some set-up.
Please contact Kate Riordan if you’d like to volunteer. Volunteers receive a free wristband to the Gala at Turner Hall.